Instructions for submitting the abstract
All abstracts dealing with the conference themes listed below are welcome:
- Hygiene Pests (cockroaches, ants, bed bugs, house flies, etc.)
- Structural Pests (termites, etc.)
- Vertebrates (rats, mice, pigeons, etc.)
- Invasive Species (mosquitoes, etc.)
- Medical Entomology / Acarology
- Future Pest Management
- Biocide Directives
- Natural Compounds
- Physical Methods in Pest Management
Rules for abstract Submission
- Abstracts must be in English and with a maximum of 250 words.
- You can submit abstracts as "Poster only", "Presented Paper only" or as "Presented Paper or Poster".
- All presentations based on accepted abstract submissions must be made in English.
- The ICUP Organizing Committee will review each abstract for scientific merit and whether appropriate for the ICUP programm.
- Abstracts must be based on original material, and results should not have been previously published.
- Abstracts submitted for a "Presented Paper" may be accepted only as a Poster.
- Authors submitting an abstract for a "Poster only" may be requested to consider giving a "Presented Paper" at the Conference. In this case, a full manuscript will be required.
- The deadline for submitting the abstracts is September 30, 2013.
- Authors with accepted abstracts must register before 31 January 2014, at the early registration fees, to confirm their presentation.
Function of the Abstract
The abstracts submitted by September 30, 2013 will not be published.
The function of the abstract is to provide the Conference Organizing Committee a clear understanding of the subject of the presented paper or poster. This will help in positioning the paper in the Conference schedule.
The final poster or manuscript must follow the general topic presented in the abstract, but there may be slight changes in the title and the authors. If the changes will significantly change the topic presented, the Organizing Committee should be notified before the manuscript is prepared.
Full details of poster and manuscript preparation and presentation will be available later.
Send your abstract to email@example.com